Thursday 23 June 2011

365 Day Project: Day 15: June 22nd: 'Of Kites and Chemtrails'



365 Day Project: Day 15: June 22nd: 'Of Kites and Chemtrails'


The two are omnipresent in the South Oxfordshire skies...

Given the limitations of my camera 'set-up' at present, this is the best shot I am likely to get of the beautiful Red Kites that soar majestically above my house every day. I often see up to 20 of them circling and playing overhead - pure magic :o) I wonder what they make of the chemtrails...or me?



Red Kites were my 'favourite' birds for years: I even travelled up to Inverness-shire especially to (try to -failed!) see them. 3 years ago we moved to South Oxfordshire, and I now see more Kites than sparrows, literally. There are even families of them nesting 100 metres away from my house :o)


I could do without the chemtrails, though...After observing and photographing them for several years, I can officially confirm that they suck, big time...

No comments:

Post a Comment